How does chiropractic care help young atletes? These kids share their experiences with chiropractic care.
” The left side of my back would hurt when I would pitch and slide my foot, my feet, I came here. Tell me what’s like my flexibility. And also there was a time when my neck was like, out of place in that hurt really bad. So I came here my hip started bothering me like a while ago.”
“And so my parents brought up a chiropractor and I have never really liked knew what it was and we came. It’s been helping a lot with I’m glad that we came here. I feel like he’s done a lot for me helping with my neck. I feel like everybody’s good here. I just didn’t feel any back pain. . I can run longer without them hurting my toes. My ankle doesn’t pop as much as it used to when I first did it, it was like, like the pops and stuff.”
“And it was cool. I like that. How it helps relax your nerves. It makes your feet feel like clean after coming a few times, that’s when I really started to feel it and like the relief. As the athlete, it really helps it. I just feel like a lot looser instead of all tight. And it just, I feel like it helps me when I play, I can run longer without them hurting my toes.”
“My ankle doesn’t pop as much as it used to. I can pitch longer than I was able to say, and I can hook slide again the bags right there. You’re going to go up the corner closest instead of being the second. And you’ve been like slide through it, but you have your hand there, so you can do that without pain? My swimming is getting faster.”
“I can do more things like my physical activities are better. And I just have a better time.”
No matter what level your young athlete is completing at from recreation to elite chiropractic care can help improve their performance and reduce risk of injuries. So let’s talk about how chiropractic. Can help your young athletes stay healthy and perform their best.
- 1. Chiropractors can help young athletes improve their performance.
- As chiropractic improves the function of your nervous system. And as it functions better, your body does too. And your performance will improve. A single adjustment can improve performance up to 8% in some sports. So if you’re an elite athlete. Every percentage is critical.
- 2. Chiropractors can help young athletes prevent injuries, adjustments, improve a thing called proprioception, which is how the brain understands where your body is in space that improved proprioception translates into better balance and safer performance in sports.
- 3. Chiropractors can help athletes recover from injuries. If an injury does occur, your chiropractor along with your adjustments can recommend exercises that can help you to improve your function and recover.
- 4. Chiropractic care is affordable and often covered by insurance, which is nice.
- 5. Young athletes can see a chiropractor before, during, and after sports seasons being healthy takes commitment to follow the steps, to not only help you to feel better but to better function in every part of your life. If you can do that, it’ll translate into better performance on the.
On the field or in the stadium. So there you go. Five reasons young athletes can benefit from chiropractic. Do you have a young athlete that wants to perform better, but is struggling with injuries? See a chiropractor today. And if you’re here in Southern Arizona, go ahead and click that schedule button below, and we’ll happy to see what we can do to help you and your child feel better.
Be healthier and perform to your highest potential. Have a great day. .